Single lane or dual-lane vertical drying ovens for drying or curing of WBC- compounds in lids or in special design these ovens can be also delivered for repair coatings of easy-open lids with up to 4 lanes. All ovens can be supplied with electrical or gas heating.
- The oven works as a convection dryer with horizontal laminar air-flow.
- The pocket oven forms a working unit together with a synchronised compound lining machine.
- The pocket system transports products in safe and non-abrasive manner.
- All shapes of products can be transported without any difficulties and modifications (round, rectangular, oval, etc.).
- Friction will be avoided and thus allows drying of lacquered or other scratch sensitive parts.
- Lowest maintenance costs due to heat resistant plastic pockets.
- Continuous temperature control in the adjustment range of 70 to 120° C, respectively up to 200°C in case of repair coating.
- Due to the optimal air cross flow through the lids, a dryness of up to 97% after curing can be reached.
The figures for the ovens mentioned below, are for drying of standard waterbased compounds for a drying time of 4 minutes. In case of using High-Solid compounds, the drying time can be reduced to 2 minutes, that means the mentioned outputs can be doubled.
|Oventype||height||width||length||lids ø min.||lids ø max.||max. output|
|TT 15 – 600 LG||3500||500||1050||52||153||150 epm|
|TT 15 – 1000 LG||4750||500||1050||52||153||250 epm|
|TT 25 – 600 LG||3650||700||1350||99||250||150 epm|
|TT 25 – 1000 LG||4900||700||1350||99||250||250 epm|
|DLTT 10 – 1600 LG||3850||500||1440||52||99||400 epm|
|DLTT 10 – 2000 LG||4500||500||1440||52||99||500 epm|